Breaking News
The Student News Site of Thomas B. Doherty High School

The Spartan

The Spartan

The Spartan

Senior Pranks Surprise Staff

The overall turn out of the Senior Pranks in Mrs.Flenniken office!

Are you eager to know what type of pranks the students are planning this year? Well, it is that time of the year because we are coming towards the end of the school year where our seniors get to do fun things, and one of those is senior pranks! Many people are always invested in what type of prank ideas they are going to think of and maybe even wanting to give ideas out on some pranks to do. There are many ideas and techniques out there to get very creative. Many people normally try to make their own up, so we already know they are good with getting creative on their own. 

Here at Doherty High School our seniors leave within a week and everyone is getting ready to start pranks and do more fun stuff that we always do towards the end of the school year. I feel that we can come up with some great ideas for these pranks this year. Especially knowing this isn’t a story that many probably thought of doing, so I felt as now we have something to put out there that maybe even other kids for next year and years after could get to see all the fun things we do and all the different ideas they could pull off.  

Around the United States we have so many schools that take it too far sometimes or just get a little too creative, some schools may feel as they do too much or feel as certain pranks shouldn’t be made! At some schools they have even banned senior pranks because of the thought that they shouldn’t be a thing. Well as we know, it is a fun way to end school years off for our seniors and to give everybody a chance to participate in something fun, when we come to school now days is all about working, testing and doing things to just get us prepared for our future, so having that little extra of freedom to celebrate at the end of the year and relieve stress could always be very helpful for all of the kids throughout schools.  

But as we end this 2024 school year off with big things to come here at Doherty High School next week, we will start those amazing and awesome pranks around here at the school, my advice is for everyone to get ready and start thinking about what you may want to do because that time is right around the corner Spartans and we want everyone to know what they want to do to be able to have a fun eventful week next week as our class of 2024 leaves!